Qigong, which combines meditative and physically active elements, is the basic exercise system within Chinese medicine. Qigong exercises are designed to help you preserve your Jing, strengthen and balance the flow of Qi energy, and enlighten your Shen. Its dynamic exercises and meditations have Yin and Yang aspects: The Yin is being it; the Yang is doing it.
Yin qigong exercises are expressed through relaxed stretching, visualization, and breathing. Yang qigong exercises are expressed in a more aerobic or dynamic way. They are particularly effective for supporting the immune system. In China, Qigong is used extensively for people with cancer.
Qigong’s physical and spiritual routines move Qi energy through the Twelve Primary Channels and Eight Extra Channels, balancing it, smoothing the flow, and strengthening it. Chinese medicine uses Qigong exercises to maintain health, prevent illness, and extend longevity because it is a powerful tool for maintaining and restoring harmony to the Organ Systems, Essential Substances, and Channels. Qigong is also used for non-medical purposes, such as for fighting and for pursuing enlightenment.
To read more from the source: click here
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone
A Wolf receives Energy Healing
A wonderful example of humans earning the deep trust of a wild animal.
At a wildlife sanctuary in Idaho a wolf with a neurological disorder causing its spine to be contracted and twisted is condemned to pain medication and no cure. This is until an unconventional approach is tried with a practitioner using a technique similar to Reiki brought in to help bring healing to the wolf’s nervous system.
To read more: http://upliftconnect.com/wolf-receives-energy-healing/
When the body, spirit, and mind are working harmoniously together, the results are awareness, well being, and a balanced thought. In fact, nothing can beat the feeling of being healed on all levels. This can be achieved through healing meditations.
A healing meditation is done to reprogram the negative thoughts that cause illnesses or diseases to become positive desires in achieving wholeness and health. Your perception of the image does not really matter at all. Most people are seeing themselves through the eyes of their minds. Some just imagine the ongoing process happens in all parts of your body. Others may simply accept the fact that whatever they imagine also happens to them in reality. Regardless of whichever category you belong, just participate actively in the process of healing. This is the most important thing you could do.
Among the easiest forms of healing meditation is the Chakra System. During the healing process, the patient’s chakras are the centre of importance. Your body has 7 major chakras (Chakra System) and a lot of less-significant minor chakras.
Every single chakra or basic energy centre has a distinctive character corresponding to a unique part of your being. These are energy patterns shaped similar to whirlpools or funnels of energy wherein each vortex lie inside your body, along your spinal cord (centre of energy channels) going up into your head. Follow these guidelines using the Chakra System.
1. Like other postures of meditation, whilst doing the Chakra meditation it is recommended that you to sit in a straight position. Lay your feet flat on the floor with uncrossed legs. Put your hands on your lap exposing your palms.
2. Let a sapphire blue or white light surround you. You can also ask the help of meditation guides or other meditation practitioners to assist you during the process.
3. The Chakra Centre has spheres containing the Chakra Plates. Every plate has a diameter of six inches similar to a dessert plate’s size.
4. Starting with the Root Chakra’s sphere, this is a beautiful bright red corresponding with the colour of the Chakra. Meditate on it to enable it to shine brighter.
5. In your mind repair any cracks if possible and replace it with a brand new Chakra’s sphere, then make it shiny before placing it back in its original place. Continue the procedure until all the Chakras are finished. This is also the point where you can thank all the energies that have assisted you in the cleaning process. Never forget that thanking them is not only showing your good will but also appreciating their goodness and patience with you during the healing meditation process.
Healing meditation can change your condition. But to obtain successful results, it needs regular practice. Achieve the true healing using the Chakra System.